Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Decisions Decisions

I am conflicted.  Here are some facts

  • Baby J is still with us.
  • CPS tells us that she will be going to a kinship placement no later that next week.
  • I am officially done with working outside the home
  • We have one opening right now.
  • We could open our profile for a newborn now.
So now the questions...
  • Do I make the call to our agency today to adjust our profile?
  • Do I wait until baby J is gone?
  • Do I wait until November so that my son and I can travel to see family and take a little break?
Join me in prayer about this. 

4 comments:

  1. Lots to think about. That last one about traveling might be the deciding factor. Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all. Sometimes a break can make everything more clear. Of course, it's also possible that you open your profile and don't get a call for a while. God provides rest when we need it - that's been my experience.

    Like I said, praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is lots to think about. After our adoption we stayed closed for a while for a trip.
    But, sometimes you can take a foster baby on a trip. I am taking our foster to California/Disneyland next month.
    You may need a break, though.

    ReplyDelete