Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tiny Baby

Well little Mr. Tiny Baby arrived at our home Monday afternoon right from discharge from the hospital.  We had to cut off his arm and ankle bands.  He is so sweet I can't even use words to describe it.  Jamie is just as smitten with him as we are.

So what is the plan for this little man's life?  We are really uncertain right now, however things are pointing towards him being placed with a sibling that was previously adopted.  So, unless something about that situation changes or was misunderstood by my agency, then he will probably only be with us a few weeks.

We are just taking it one day at a time, enjoying him and marveling at the perfection of God's creation.  Our home is always open for any child to stay forever.  However, our arms are open to God's perfect plan for each child and often (as we are learning) that is for us to be a stop on the road but not the final destination.

We are enjoying all the wonders of a newborn baby.  The lack of sleep is not even effecting me yet.  I am sure it will catch up soon enough.

The only challenge we have right now with Tiny Baby is that he was small for gestational age so we are on a two hour feeding schedule to get some weight on him.  Other than that, no issues at all.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I would adore having a tiny baby right now...it's been over 6 months since we had a tiny baby and I miss it! Our squishy baby is more like a 2 year old in an 11 month old's body, haha! Not so fun to cradle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Hepatitis,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete